Beauty Review


I feel like I haven't done a beauty review in a while. So today is the day I am doing another one.
Today's review is on the new L'Oreal Lumi Cushion Foundation

This is a newer product that seems to just hit the drugstore's this past month.

The price at Ulta is $16.99

You can find it cheaper at Target, Walmart, CVS, and Walgreen's I have checked ;)

As for the foundation in its self, this is a very high quality foundation. Which I love. It is blendable, very lightweight, easy to use, and this product gives you a flawless finish.
All things I love when buying a foundation. 
This is a more expensive product but it totally lived up to the price and it is great quality. This almost looks and feels like a high end product. 
Possible dupe alert!

I would recommend this to anyone who has normal to dry skin. You can try this if you are oily but it is not recommended since this does give you a dewy/glowy finish. 

The color I picked up was W2 Light Ivory. I also picked up C3 Creamy Natural for color comparison since in other L'Oreal products I am in between. Overall, the W2 matched my skin great! 

So far, I have no complaints on this foundation. I have been using it almost everyday for one week. So far so good!

I HIGHLY recommend this for you too try!!!

I hope you enjoyed the review! If you like these kind of posts let me know.




*Side note! My blog is still under construction, I will be changing things up for the next couple of weeks. Do not be alarmed if one day things look completely different. I am just seeing how things look and what I like. Hope you do not mind and thank you for your consideration!


XO

SCD

*Need to contact me? my email is : contactsoutherncity@gmail.com 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday