Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday is back! But wait... it is not Tuesday. I decided I wanted to get this post out right away instead of waiting tell Tuesday. I hope this all makes sense, if not well the gist of it is I am just gonna talk about the place I want to travel to next.

Let's begin with...

BARCELONA, SPAIN

I have wanted to go to Barcelona for years now. I have finally added it to the bucket list. There are so many things to see and do :)

First and fore most, I have always wanted to be Cheetah Girl and when there was a movie filmed in Barcelona. I have just wanted to go and be just like them. Yes...lame I know. A girl can dream right?:) 
I want to recreate this picture someday :O

Anyways, not only do I want to go to Barcelona because of the Cheetah Girls, I want to experience the amazing culture and foods that come with the city and country. 





Everything looks so vibrant and so full of life. I cannot wait to plan my trip to Spain.





Looking at these photos makes me so excited to visit Barcelona and feel all the great feelings I have been dreaming about. I WILL visit here, I will guarantee it! 
If anybody wants to come with me on any adventure's let me know!!

XO

SCD

Need to contact me? email me : @ contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday