Affordable Drugstore Makeup for Teens #BTS

Hi everyone! Today I thought I would put up a post for all the teens going back to middle or high school on all about affordable makeup that's appropriate for your age!

Lets begin..



To start lets talk about the base. Foundation.
The Ready Set Gorgeous foundation is one of my favs! Such good quality for such a small price. Around $6-$8 in America. Highly reccomend you trying this out even if your not a teen, I cover blemishes, spots, uneveness like a pro.

 
Next recommendation this L'Oreal Foundation. If you are oily or combo skin this will work wonders on your skin. This is a bit more pricey than usual for the drugstore but wayyyyy worth it. I also like the powder 2x the mattenessssss



Last but not least another L'Oreal product.
These are another very inexpensive option to try out, they do as they say match your skin. Whether you are warm, neutral, and cool undertones this is designed for you. Prices range from $6-$8.


Lets talk about the eyes!!

My one recommendation for mascara is L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black. I have used this for years. Its the best hands down...
In High School I rarely used eye shadow or anything else. One being you dont have all that amount of time, I always chose sleep over more time to do my hair or makeup. 


Well there are some of my recommendations.


Disclaimer : Images are not mine. No copyright intended. Makeup is fun I am in no way saying you have to have these products or that you have to wear makeup at all this is a suggestion for girls who are interested in this supbject.

XO


SCD




contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday