☾Favorite Fall Fashion Items ☽

Hello Ladies!

Well its that time of year again, time to talk about Fall Fashion! Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year, something about the trees changing colors, the big warm sweaters, the boots, and don't forget the Bath and Body Works candles! Ever since I was little Fall has been my favorite season maybe its because of all the Pumpkin spice drinks and food ;] Now that I am out of my younger pre teen age I have come to love fashion more and more. I have found some items that I really love for Fall.
 
 
In the picture above is the ideal fall outfit. Now we all have our opinions but for me these items are essentials. In the outfit we have a infinity scarf. The best part about scarves is the warmth that they give you and the minimum style effort to look cute! With pairing a scarf with an outfit it gives the comfy and casual look. Next staple piece is a denim shirt. I own about 5 or 6 denim shirts in all different shades. I love them because they are so dang cute and you can pain the top with just about anything. Moving on to the lower portion of the body is the boots. Boots are my all time favorite to wear in this time of season because boots literally are paired with anything, give you the appearance of great style, and they can be comfortable. I do understand that we all like and dislike certain things but these were just a few items that I had to share with you ◕‿◕
 
Lots of Love
 
♡SCD♡
 
 
Disclaimer: The picture above is not me. 
 
 
 Ways to contact SCD:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday