New Years Resolutions!

Happy New Year! It's 2016!
It has been a while since I posted on my blog. I miss it. Life just has a way of getting away from you. I cannot believe time just flies by when you are not a kid anymore.

I wanted to say happy new year and I hope you make the most out of a fresh start. Do you have any New Years Resolutions?!?

If you are looking for inspiration look at mine!
It doesn't matter if there is one or a thousand and it does not matter when you start. Stick with it!

2016 New Year Resolutions

1. Travel frequently... This year I want to expand my horizons and travel! Does not matter if its in the United States or another country. I think this will be a resolution for many years to come.


2. Take advantage of family time... I love and adore my family but sometimes technology and society can take me away from what is important. We don't live forever so might as well make the most of the time we have.

3. Take multiple technology detox's... I want 2016 to be the year were I am more focused on achieving my goals rather than lose them in time. If you have never heard of a technology detox you can find it here . I will be doing a post on this soon. 

4. Read the bible often... The bible is a very powerful source. I look to it for guidance and reassurance. Not only do I want to read it often but I want to understand it. My faith is the most important thing in my life besides family and friends. Without our Heavenly Father I do not no what I would do or how I could go throughout life.


5. Re-watch my favorite TV shows... This is the one I am most happy about. I love sitting down with a warm blanket and watching my favorite shows. We all know that my most favorite show is...

I will forever love Phoebe Buffay, Chandler Bing, Rachel Green, Ross Geller, Monica Geller, and Joey Tribbiani. 

Well there are my resolutions. If you haven't made any yet, it is never to late to start!!
I hope you all are having a great start to 2016!
XO
SCD

contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday