One Brand Beauty Vol II

Hi my dear friends. I thought it would be fun to do another post on makeup!
I know that I love makeup and others may or may not feel the same way. If you don't really like makeup or get into makeup that is totally okay! I also do not like things. We all are different and that is way makes us unique :)

I previously did a OBB Vol I
You can check that out here .

I chose to do NYX Cosmetics and this time I didn't choose a drugstore brand. This time I chose LORAC Cosmetics.

Let's begin!

My favorite product from LORAC is their eyeshadows!! So creamy and intensely pigmented!! I LOVE!!

Some of my favorite from the LORAC PRO palette are Taupe, Gold, Champagne, Nude, and Espresso :)


Another favorite from LORAC is the POREfessional concealor! This concealor is a multi-purpose concealor, meaning it can cover up zits, redness, fine lines, dark circles, and highlight. Love love love love this stuff.

Next is Lipstick!

I recently discovered the LORAC lipsticks and lip glosses and I have slowly started to love them. Some of my favorites are from the Alter Ego Collection. Pin up, show girl, Heiress, supermodel, and nymph are a few of my favorites that look best on me!

The last thing I have tried is the contour palette!
This is a holy grail of mine!! I love this palette, I consider this comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palette. This palette is soon pigmented and long lasting. I love the colors in the palette where they are not orange looking on the skin. Highly recommend this for you to try. :)


Well so far these are the only products I have tried from LORAC Cosmetics, all the products I have tried I liked and loved. Great company and great products that are worth your money :)

If you have any recommendations for me to try from LORAC let me know!

Stay tuned for another OBB Vol III

XO

SCD

Disclaimer: I am not being paid to talk about or post on LORAC Cosmetics all opinions are my own and truly products I recommend. Images are not mine. 


Feel free to contact me: contactsoutherncity@gmail.com
Twitter : @scdblogger
Instagram : @southerncitydreams

P.S We are now on snapchat!! Username is scdblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday