Last Minute Easter Outfit Ideas

Hello my loves!! 
I hope you are all doing well. Since Easter is only in a few short days, I thought I would share so dresses that you can wear for Easter or just cute Spring/Summer dresses.

I love these dresses and they are super versatile for either dressing up or down as well as accessorizing.

I also know that not everyone can afford to spend $200 on a dress. So I picked out a few affordable ones and a couple more expensive ones. 


I love this dress. Really pretty pastels, and bright colors for either spring or summer. I also love the cut of this dress. I will defiantly be buying and wearing this dress. It is also great for ages 16-25.

Again, I am loving this brand Trixxi.
This dress is classic white which I LOVE! With some accessories and this dress, ahhh love.
Perfect price for this great dress.


This maxi dress comes in three other colors as well. It is around the same price range as the other dresses. I love this dress because it is longer, has the same style on top, and it would be super cute to pair with some wedges and a jean jacket :) 

This is such a cute maxi dress. They bright fuchsia, coral, pinks, purples, and white just reminds me of warmer weather and this season we are coming into. I LOVE!! This is a bit more on the pricer side but it is worth it! Promise!

I love this dress especially when I saw it on Emily Gemma. You can look at her post wearing it here.
Serious inspiration from her!! Anyways this is a pricer dress but such great quality. If you like this kind of style then you will not be disappointed. 


Well there you have it! Some of my favorite dress that I recommend to you. If you liked the dress or even bought on or all ;) let me know by tweeting me or use the hashtag #scdspringandsummerdresses
Long hashtag lol....
I would love to hear and see what you guys thing of them! Don't forget you can always leave me a comment to state your thought's I love hearing from you guys. All dresses are linked below the image.

Social media is linked above in the top left corner :p

XO

SCD

*Images are not mine, nor is this a sponsored post. The great dresses come from nordstrom.com 

need to contact SCD? email me : contactsoutherncity@gmail.com
Twitter : @scdblogger
Instagram : @southerncitydreams

P.S. We are now on Snapchat!! Our username is scdblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday