A Few of My Favorite Things✿

                                                                                             
                                                                                             Hi there!

For todays post I decided that I wanted to share with you my favorite Youtubers. If you have never heard that term before then I am here to tell you to get familiar with it! YouTube is so popular now more than ever, its a great way to look up a How-To, quick recipes, hairstyles, makeup tricks and so much more! YouTubers means someone that makes and uploads video's to their channel hence the name YouTubers. If you still aren't catching on type into your browser youtube.com type in the search bar beauty gurus or food experts or whatever you want to look at a video for. You will be amazed how many results you will get. YouTube helped me in so many ways and I want to share with you that it helps a lot. Now that you are somewhat familiar with YouTubers lets talk about my favorites!

For all things beauty and fashion I personally subscribe and love my leading ladies!

  {Carli}
@Zoella
@SprinkleofGlitter
@MissGlamorazzi
@ItsJudyTime
@TanyaBurr
@MakeupGeek
@CarliBybel
                                                                                                          
                                                                                               {Zoella}

These are just a few once you get started you will find your
favorites too!

One of my other favs to watch is vlogs! Its video logging and I gives you a personal tour of someone elses life! I love that factor.

My favorites to watch are:

@PointlessBlogTv
@SprinkleofChatter
@Itsjudyslife
@SacconeJolys

There are tons out there you just have to take the time to look.


Those were just suggestions if you are interested in taking the time to really find other peoples channels. Often times I want to start up my own channel but have doubts...maybe one day.

Anyways that is the post for today just me sharing more information about things I love, I hope you have a blessed day.

Disclaimer: Images are not mine. Not affiliated with anyone at this time.


Lots of Love

Southern City Dreams


Ways to contact:
contactsouthercity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday