Happy Monday Friends

Hello Lovies!

For todays post I thought it would be fun if shared some of my favorite makeup products. I have bought these items continuously over the last 3 years and I would recommend you to try them out. Most of you probably don't know that I LOVE makeup so much. I love recreating looks and trying them out in myself and other people. I have had my fair share of bad products [which will be a upcoming post] that I wish I wouldn't have spent my money on but I wouldn't change it for anything. I have 5 items here that you need to try out!
1st is this L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black. If you like long, and full lashes this is the mascara for you. I love the way it makes my lashes look and feel like they aren't to clumpy.
2nd product is Revlon Colorstay Foundation. If you are into foundations and haven't tried this out you are really missing out. It has amazing coverage and lasts for a long time.
3rd product is my Naked Basics palette. If you are a neutral girl like me you will love this palette, I like to keep it simple which is way these colors worked for me.
4th product is my NYX cosmetics Matte Finishing spray, I love this sucker because it makes my makeup stay on for longer than 8 hours, I don't like to have my skin oily or greasy and this products makes me stay looking matte.
5th and final product is my Real Techniques Makeup Brushes. These are the most inexpensive brushes for the best possible quality. They are so soft on the skin and so so amazing. Defiantly check them out!

 


Disclaimer: I do not own these images.
 
Lots of Love





SCD
Ways to contact Southern City Dreams:
contactsoutherncity@gmail.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday