| BLOGMAS DAY 1! |

Happy 1st Day od December Everyone!

I have been waiting for this day to come since I thought of doing Blogmas in October. Its here and I'M SOOOOO EXCITED! I hope you can feel the excitement through the screen.

To start off the first post I want to introduce my self a little more. I currently work with three amazing friends who help me run the blog, they give ideas ad sometimes post. We call each other Bee, K-Bear, and Lala. You will here me speak of them in the Vlog I am posting for you soon. I will continue to post more about our selves on the videos so you will have to watch them to find out more about us. :}

Lets get this Blogmas started!!

Today's post is about Christmas Shopping.

Well today is CyberMonday and boy there are great deals if you are looking for some.

I typically have a list of what I need to get and accomplish my goal even before December but this year.This year I have only started with my parents, siblings, and a few friends. I have about 10 more people to buy for....yay


I didn't really have much to say for the first post so this is going to be super short, but I promise the others will be a lot better. I am just so excited for X-Mas

Stay tuned for tomorrows post on DAY 2!

Remember only 25 days tell Christmas!


XO

SCD Team


Want to contact SCD Team personally or buisnessly?
contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday