| BLOGMAS DAY TWO! |

Its the 2nd day of December!

Hi friends, Welcome back for another Blogmas post.

Today I am suppppppeeerrrrr busy with appointments and class and the list goes on and on and on. I am squeezing time here is the a.m. to have a quick post up.

Even though life gets very hectic I try to remember what makes me happy during the crazy times. Like holiday shopping, my family, and of course the blog! I love writing everyday or almost everyday. Now with Blogmas I feel there is a certain expectation that comes with it so I have to live up to it.

For today I thought it would be fun to share some holiday traditions I have with my family. Just something quick, fun, and easy for today.

Something that my family and I do every Christmas is travel to my Dad's side on Christmas Eve and spent lots of time with them like going to church, opening presents, and having our meal together. Its a great time. On my Mom's side we go to my other grandparents on Christmas Day. We spend the whole day in new pajamas that my grandma buys everyone. We eat our meal, then open presents. Its just a great day to spend with my family who I love and cherish. I love my family and they mean the most to me.

This was just a quick post today hope you don't mind. I'm super slammed this week hope you understand.

Stay tuned for tomorrows post.

XO

SCD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday