April Fools!!

Happy Wednesday everyone its April 1st! We are half way through the week!
This week being a shorter week since its Easter Week!!

Happy April Fools day as well. Today we are going to chat about Hair Plugs the good the bad and they ugly....
 

To begin, the Good : they are so comfortable...














JUST KIDDING!!! We are really talking about Favorite Nail Polishes for spring!!




Lets talk about Nail Polish :}
 
I have with me some of my favorite colors to wear for Spring. They can also be worn for Summer!
 
Essie's Mint Candy Apple
 

 
Easily the best polish ever! I love love love the color. Such a perfect shade of mint and light blue. I am seen with the color on my nails and toe nails a lot in the Spring\Summer.
 
 
Essie's Tart Deco
 
 
Love this color as well! Such a beautiful shade of peach\orange. Love this for Summer especially!
 
 
Sinful Colors Professional's Cinderella

 
I love this color for its gorgeous blue tone but it has the prettiest sparkle I have ever seen in a nail polis. Another plus is the brand isn't all that expensive!
 
Revlon 211 Charming
 
Such a pretty pastel purple. Still love this color even though pastel's don't seem to be the it thing for Spring 2015.
 
Revlon 85 Minted

The perfect mint shade. Exactly the shade and color I was looking for. I know you will love this polish too!
 
 
I am a huge nail polish junkie, so its hard for me to pick a certain shade. The formulas for each polish are amazing. They last on my nails for a week before any touch ups are needed. Great quality for all of the polishes.
 
Have a great April Fools!!
 
Disclaimer : Images are not mine, no copyright intended.
 
XO
 
Follow SCD on twitter! Southern City Dreams
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday