Going to Refresh!

Hello everybody! Welcome back to you, and me. As you noticed I have been absent for a few days. The only post I posted last week was my London Travel Tuesday. Now that I have more things to post on lets get back to business.
 
 
I thought we could talk about something new. Self Tanning.
 
What you may not know about me is I love to look tan, that means you will very rarely see me with pale skin. Now that Spring has sprung and summer is approaching its time to get that glow on. I have tried about a million self tanners and almost every time I need to reapply I seem to reach for the same bunch of products. So lets begin!
 
The Good Self Tanners:
 
L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Tanning Lotion. I love this product simply because its so inexpensive, it can be found at any drugstore, and it gives great color pay off. LOVE THIS STUFF!
 
 Banana Boat Summer Color : This is one of the first self tanners that I ever bought at the drugstore, it was the first and maybe tied for the best I have ever tried. Amazing color.
 
 St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse : Amazing amazing amazing. I can't get enough, love that it is a mousse which gives it such an easy application. This is a bit expensive but worth every penny. This product can be found at Ulta, Sephora, or other stores as well
 
 
The Bad Self Tanner :
 
Neutrogena Build A Tan. This may be just on me but I get no color pay off after using this for a complete week. Didn't like this product.
 
I only really have 1 bad self tanner. I have a bunch more products than this, but non other than these above fit in the categorizes.
 
 
If you are also looking for a cheaper alternative than these products give this a try!
Cocoa and Lotion
1 Tablespoon Cocoa
1 bottle non smelling lotion
 
Mix these two products together and you have just created your own self tanner!
For an in-depth tutorial on this, comment below letting me know you want to see it. Otherwise there are tons of other people who have posted a video on YouTube.
 
Thanks for tuning in!
 
P.S I will only be posting Mon. Wed. and Fri. this week should be back to 5 days a week the following week, if not I will let you know.
 
XO
 
SCD
 
Disclaimer : Images are not mine, no copyright intended.
 
Follow SCD on Twitter! @scdblogger
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday