Update & Summer Plans


I am SO ready for Summer I don't know about you guys?!!

I wanted to dedicate a full post on what you guys can expect from me this summer as far as blog posts go. I will be working 5 days a week this summer and every other Wednesday I want to be my blogging days. I am going to try and get three posts up each week but I need your guys' help with suggestions on what posts you would like to see from me this summer! 

Please comment below any suggestions!

I also have some possible summer trips planned! I am planning putting up blog posts of all the places we are going, the food we will eat, and of course some of my outfits!

Another thing I wanted to run by you guys is posting more style posts. Would you guys be into posts like that?!

Will be posting more so stay tuned!

💋's 

SCD

🐦: scdblogger
📸: southerncitydreams
👻: scdblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday