Back on Track!

Hello lovies!

I am finally feeling up to doing a blog post. Over these past couple of weeks I have been dealing with a bad case of Mono like really bad. I have had it for about 2 weeks and now I'm finally starting to feel better. Finally...Since I have been absent for the past couple weeks I thought lets do a Catch Up With Me type post. It might just be me rambling about random things but hey its a post right! Let's do this!

What have I been up to besides being sick? To answer this I will not lie to you, the sickness really wore me down. I couldn't even get out of bed it was that bad. There was a time span of about 3 days were I was so incredibly week that doing stairs or any type of walking would just exhaust me. All I did was stay in my house more like my bed and watch TV.

Any knew types of posts? I have tried to start my new segments called Fitness Friday and Travel Tuesday, I have only done one post for each since I said I was going to start them, but I am still planning on doing those type of posts, as long as you guys want me to. Be on the look out for them this upcoming week!

Beauty Favorites? I have decided that I want to do a separate post of this. I just want to dedicate more time to beauty because I love all things hair and makeup.

More Fashion posts? I have always wanted to do a posts on what I am wearing or what's in my closet so let me know if you are interested in any of these type of posts.

Food!!! I WILL be doing more on this topic I promise! Things healthy, snacks, dinners, and so much more.

This year I have really wanted to dedicate more time to my blog. It is one of my 2015 goals. I want and need to fulfill this goal and I am promising myself this right now.

Have a great day!

XO

SCD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday