Super Bowl Sunday

Today is the day that American's who love football have been waiting for! The two best teams from the AFC and NFC fighting for the title SuperBowl Champs!!

Seattle Seahawks 💙💚 vs New England Patriots ❤️💙

For us American's it is a time to gather with friends and families to cheer on our favorite team, having over calories snacks, and lots and lots of beverages.

Even though the calories are high this is one of the few days I let myself eat these foods. I eventually pay up for it the following days in the gym. Still so worth it. Life is too short.

Now on to the question you might be asking...Who do I want to win?

I personally like both teams but I do want the Seahawks to WIN! If they don't I won't be too upset. The Patriots are a good team as well so it will be fun to see who will come out on top. 

Best of Luck to both teams!!

See you guys later for Travel Tuesday!

XO

SCD 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday