Makeup Tip Monday!

Happy Monday friends!

Today I thought its Monday, day after the Super Bowl which I owe a big CONGRATS to the Patriots for wining yesterday! What a great game!

For today's post I thought we shall talk about helpful tips that I want to share with you! Lets begin!

Our topic is : Makeup Brushes

Makeup Brushes can be great, and a pain in the butt sometimes. Despending how much or little money you want to invest. When I first started using makeup around the age of 14 or 15 I didnt need or use makeup brushes all I wore was mascara, very little eyeliner on my lower lash line and that was it. It wasn't tell I was about 16 or 17 to start using concealor, blush, eyeshadow, bronzer, and powder. Once I started learning more techniques I fell in love with makeup. I started buying brushes at the drugstores for around $1 to $3 dollars a piece. I started with the ELF brushes brand. Those worked for me for a while, but the quality just is not great and they do not last as long as a brush you buy for $10 to $15 dollars.

Here are some great makeup brushes that I found at the Drugstore!

EcoTools: Made out of Bamboo this things are so so so soft. Gentil to apply product to your face that gets the job done right! You can find these at most drugstores like CVS, Walgrees, also Walmart sells them as well.

 
 
 
Sonia Kashuk: Quality Brushes for a good price! These brushes range for collection but generally the are around $7-10 a piece give or take where you live\store. I believe Sonia Kashuk is only found at Target stores.
















You don't need to spend a whole bunch of money on makeup brushes. If yours get the job done and make you look the way you want then thats all that matters. Be confident in who you are and your beauty. Makeup brushes help you look even more beautiful!


Disclaimer : I am not trying to say that you need these makeup brushes, or in fact any at all this is just little tips that will help you makeup with a better application, and wearablity. All opinions are my own.

Have a great day!

😊

Southern City Dreams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday