Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread!

Hello my fellow bakers!

Today I'm going to share with you a delicious recipe that you will love for fall! My go to chocolate chip pumpkin bread is to die for! (figuratively) I was going through my favorite recipes to make around the house and stumbled on this one, so glad I did. So if you are feeling the need to bake something defiantly give this one a try it only takes 10 easy steps!

Ingredients:
1\2 cup Brown sugar
1 1\2 cup white sugar
3 eggs
1\2 cup Vegetable Oil
15 oz Pumpkin puree
6 oz. Vanilla Yogurt
2 cups of Flour
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 1\2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
2 cups of chocolate chips

What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350. Get 2 9x5 pans spray with nonstick spray and set aside
2. Combine flour, cinnamon, b. soda, b. powder, and salt. WHISK together and set on side.
3. In a separate bowl combine b.sugar, white sugar. WHISK together.
4. Add yogurt, eggs, pumpkin, oil, vanilla and WHISK in same bowl as sugars until smooth
5. Then add dry ingredients to wet and mix together.
6. Slowly add chocolate chips
7. Put mix into pans and spread chocolate chips on top of the mix.
8. Put in oven for 50-60 mintues {test inside with tooth pick}
9. Always keep an eye on your baking. Don't overbake
10. Let cool for 5-8 minutes. Take sharp knife and remove loaf from pans.

If you tried out this recipe let me know what you think!
email me!

Lots of Love

SCD

contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday