XO

Hi lovelies!!

Todays post is not really going to be a specific beauty or fashion post I just want to know more from you guys about my blog and hear your opinion. I have created a really basic ''poll'' as you would call it on my home page to the left to get some feed back. The questions are really vague but its just to kinda see what you guys want from the blog lol. I will be updating the questions as soon as the time runs out but its just in a way to see what you guys want me to post like I said before. I also want you guys to get to know the SCD team so if you have any questions feel free to leave comments on this post to get them answered in a future Q and A type post. If you would also like to have us make a SCD social media account like Twitter or Insta let me know!


That's all for today XOXO and Happy October!


Lots of Love


 ♡Southern City Dreams ♡


Ways to contact SCD:

contactsoutherncityd@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday