What I Wore #1 ♡

Hi lovelies! ♡

I have to apologize for the absence of my regular postings, I have been terribly sick these past days. I am feeling much better and am up to posting regularly. So for todays Saturday post I thought it should be on Style. I have not done a piece yet on this segment and I'm really excited to see where I can go with it. To start off this piece we need a name for this. I have a few ideas buy could use your help! Any suggestions feel free to let me know. For now we are just going to call this the style segment. Also this is the first of many WIW. Stay tuned for more to come each week. Clever right;] Lets begin.

I have had random people come up to me and ask Where did you get that from? So I figured lets show you my personal style. These are the items I am wearing on a Fall day.

To start off would be my black North Face vest. I love this thing for fall. It is perfect for when you don't want to wear a full winter coat. I like to pair my vest with cute sweaters and long sleeves underneath for that extra piece.



Straight Jeans girl! I love them for that perfect fit of not to loose or too tight!

Leopard Flats. My favorite is Teiks brand. Totally cute, comfy, and SOOO worth it!


Statement Jewelry! My favorite way to wear accessories♡ .


I hope you had a great day!

SCD♡

Disclaimer: Not affiliated with any of these brands. No copyright.


Contact SCD:

contactsoutherncityd@gmail.com
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday