Lets Get Glam!

Hi ladies!

Today I figured that I wanted to talk about my favorite Fall Makeup look! I know that most of you know how obsessed with YouTube as I am. So hear is the look I recreated.


Basically this is the eye look that was my inspiration. I is a lot similar than I thought. If you don't really know how to do makeup I will be doing a Makeup Monday section with a bunch of How-To's so stay tuned if you want to learn more about makeup. Those posts will be starting next week.

Products you will need to create a similar look to this one above.
Matte brown eyeshadow
Light tan shadow[matte or shimmer is fine]
A glitter shadow[preferably a tan shimmer]
Black Eyeliner
Black eyeshadow
Soft brown eyeshadow
Matte highlight[optional]

So basically the colors are all a similar shade of brown between tans and lights.


All you do to create the look is start with you primer. Then you are going to take the matte brown color and apply to your crease and blend blend blend in. Next you are taking the light shimmer color apply to the center and inner corner of your eyelid. Then you are going to take your transition color which is your soft tan eyeshadow color and smooth that around the fine lines. Next take the glitter and apply directly to your eyelid. After you have done that take your matte brown color same as crease color and apply to lower lash line. Then draw on your eyeliner how you like. Mascara. Waterline. And that is it.

That is the best instructions I have for you. Your look may turn out to be something a little different but that's ok. We all don't have the same eyeshade colors as in the picture.

Have a great day guys!

Lots of Love

SCD



contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday