Dreams....

Hi everyone!

When I was asking myself what I wanted to post on Monday I wasn't really sure, then I thought of it. I don't know if any of you have read my profile description on the right side but its states that I will be launching a travel blog in 2016! I am super excited about it, and have been putting a lot of thought into what goes on the blog and everything. So for todays post I am going to be giving you a sneak peak at some of the content that MIGHT go up on the site. Traveling is something that I love to do and would love to do more of. So here we go.

Many of you probably don't know that I took a 3 week trip out to the East Coast last summer in July. I went to Boston, New York City, Washington D.C and many other littler towns. I loved every single minute of that trip.
My favorites are the three listed. They are all so unique in there own way.


NYC is full of energy and endless possibilities.


D.C: Is full of history and life.

Boston is full of memories and magic




Each one so different but yet the same.



So there is a little sneak peak at what I will be starting. I cant tell you how excited I am for this. I will make it everything and everything. Like I said this material may or may not go up in the site I still have to make some decisions but something like this will guarantied. I hope you are as excited for this as I am January 2016!

Thanks so much and have a blessed Monday!


Lots of Love

SCD


contactsoutherncityd@gmail.com




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday