F I T N E S S F R I D A Y !



                                                 Welcome to the first ever Fitness Friday!

To begin this segment I wanted to share with yall OUR MOTO : Get Motivated

Since I hardly use much color on the blog I figured we should add some color to this segment. Plus when I want to workout I want lots of color!

For today being our first post I thought we could talk about Music!

For me music is a big part when I work out. I need some good 80's music to a range of bass and beat drop music. Each help me get pumped and ready to have a clear mindset to power jamming and working out.

Here is a look into my workout playlist.

1. Don't Stop Believing - Journey
2. Ten Feet Tall - Afrojack
3. Best I Ever Had - Gavin Degraw
4. Run The World - Beyonce
5. Dum Dee Dum - Keys n Krates

Those are only 5 but there are many more! If you are interested into more songs just let me know or googling pump up fitness songs should do the trick to finding you great songs.

If you don't like music I would suggest reading. It can keep your mind distracted if you are not into music. Another one is a workout buddy always another great suggestion. :}

If you have any suggestions for topics of Fitness Friday leave them down below in the comments section.

Have a great Friday and weekend!!

Stay tuned in for next weeks Fitness Friday where I will be taking about workout clothes.

XO

SCD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday