This is LONG OVERDUE!

Hi everyone,

Where to begin...First off I would like to apologize for my lack of posting. It has been a rough start to the New Year. I am now starting fresh :} I won't go into much detail of what went on, all I want to say is I am back and better than ever.

So, now that the silence is gone I can get back into somewhat of a routine! That is exactly what I need for myself is to just dive full heartedly into something.

I am still not sure the days that I will be posting for a set schedule. I am thinking Mon, Wed, and Fri. Let me know if you would like that in the comments below!!

Moving on to the New me! I want this year to be epic for this blog and I am willing to put 110% into this. I want to make things happen for the bigger and the better! I am thinking about new things that I have always wanted to try out. Something that sticks out is traveling and fashion. Two things I love and would love to get more involved with. I also want to get more personal, not be just a anonymous blog. I am wanting to do more day in the life posts. If you have suggestions please leave them in the comments section :}

I am looking forward to the future!!

Talk soon and have a great day;]


XO

SCD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday