Monday Planning

Hello Monday.

I hope you are all having an exquisite Monday so far, for today's post I am talking about Planning.

This is something I feel I have barely talked about. So I wanted to start new segments every week on the blog.

Basically days of the week are going to be something directly related to that in the blog. If I am confusing which I may be here is what the days are the week are going to be called.

TRAVEL TUESDAY














FITNESS FRIDAY














Tuesday and Friday are the days I am just starting out with I possibly will be adding on more days for fun posts but right now just Tuesday and Friday for set days. That DOES NOT mean that I will be forgetting about everything else like beauty, fashion, hair, ect. I will continuing with those posts just not on Tuesday or Friday.


I hope you all have a fun rest of your Monday and I will chat with you tomorrow for our first ever Travel Tuesday!!


XO

SCD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday