Lazy Saturday's...

Happy Saturday everybody

A round my house today we are relaxing. The way I prefer my Saturday's to be 😊

I knew I wanted to post something today so I am going to share with you my January Favorites!

January has been a busy month. Running around with my head cut off at times. As much as I hope I can take a break from it all I know February is going to be just as busy. These days of lazy Saturday's are limited so I need to cherish each one of doing nothing❤️

My January Makeup Favorites :

 
1. My Bobbi Brown Surf and Sand Eyeshadow Palette. I REALLY love this palette at the moment. I great balance of eye shadows! I had been digging in my makeup collection to find old products to re-introduce to myself and this was one of them. Not only great pigmentation/quality but the name reminds me of a beach! That is were I am wishing I am right now☀️

2. Benefit Hoola Bronzer. My all time favorite bronzer hands down. I worship this product πŸ™Œ such an amazing product where it is perfect for my yellow undertones making me NOT look muddy. I find that to be my hardest problem with bronzers. Either to orange, dark, to muddy looking of the skin, ect. I love Benefit products in general but by far my favorite product they have. I am been using this for years and will continue as long as they sell it or when I stop using bronzer. 

3. L'Oreal Translucent Powder. I have used a lot of pressed powders lately and I keep reaching for this bad boy, I am a girl who doesn't like the shiny look and with this product I never have to worry about it. They come in specific colors but I personally prefer the Translucent so I don't have to worry about matching my skin shade.

4. Tarte Amazon Foundation aka the life savor. I don't really have much acne or ever did have as a teenager, but I do have hyper-pigmentation and dark circles that need to be covered up. I am requesting everyone to try this product out. You will love it just as much as I do! 

5. Sonia Kashuk concealor. This product beats out any of the high end concealors.  Such amazing coverage, I find If I don't want to wear foundation I just apply this to the areas I need and I am good to go. Thank you Sonia Kashuk for this amazing product πŸ‘Œ

I can continuously talk about makeup for hours...to save you some time I better just stop here. I love getting back into products that I put away after a while because it's like finding GOLD all over again! Don't get me wrong I still try out knew products every month but these suckers have been on the back burner too long! Thank goodness for my friend Kaci who helped me find these rediscovered treasures. 

Have a happy rest of the day!

See you tomorrow for Super Bowl Sunday🏈❤️πŸ’™πŸ’š

XO

SCD 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday