T R A V E L T U E S D A Y !

Welcome to the first Travel Tuesday!!:D




I am beyond excited for this and cannot wait to share and get you guys involved too!

Since this is my first post I think its only fitting to share the first time I traveled for a vacation.

Before I get into that I wanted to share what traveling is to me. For myself I define traveling as not traveling 3 or 4 hours away I define it as going to a new state, providence, or country. I consider traveling like vacations :D

Alright lets begin!

The very first place I got to travel with my family for a vacation is Florida, United States. My grandparents at the time owned a condo by Fort Myers, Florida. I loved every single minute of it. Whether it being swimming in the pool or ocean, going to Disney!, Spending time with my family, shopping, picking sea shells, and the list goes on and on. I loved going on vacations because that meant I got to leave school!

The first time we ever went was when I was about 7 years old with my mom, dad, and brother. We usually stayed for about a week then we would fly back to the snow and chilly climate.

I will cherish those memories for forever...{:

Just a short intro to this new segment on my blog. Tune in next Tuesday for upcoming Travel plan and past trip pictures.

Have a great Tuesday everybody!

XO

SCD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday