Answers to your Questions

What better way for you to get to know this blog then answering some questions!

Here it goes!


Q: What part of the world do you live in?

A: USA 


Q: Where is your dream place to live?

A: I would say, Australia or Italy


Q: Favorite place you have ever traveled?

A: I haven't traveled very much, would love to do more and eventually as I get older but I would say the Bahamas at this moment.


Q: How many siblings do you have?

A: Just one, an older brother.


Q: Dream job?

A: Get paid to travel all around the world.


Q: Favorite drugstore makeup brand?

A: NYX, L'Oreal, or Maybelline


Q: Any tattoos? Do you want any more if you have them?

A: None at the moment, I want a cross in white ink on my foot, but I told myself I have to want the tattoo for longer than 3 years, if I still want it then, I can get it.


Q: How many kids do you want?

A: 3 but as many God with give me.


Q: Do you have a tumblr?

A: I had one personally but none that I use.


Q: Favorite music you like to listen too?

A: Usually Today's Hits


Q: What is your favorite thing in your closet?

A: I'm not sure, I will get back to you on that.


Q: How tall am I?

A: 5'11


Q: Favorite TV show?

A: Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, PLL, Scandal


Q: Favorite quote?

A: "Be the change you wish to see in the world" but I also have a ton of favorite bible quotes.


Q: What's your sign?

A: Virgo


Q: Favorite color?

A: Mint green, yellow, or purple


Q: Chocolate of vanilla?

A: CHOCOLATE DUHH!!!


Q: Favorite thing to do with your family?

A: Go on the lake :}



Well there you go, I hope you know a little more about me ;]

XO

SCD


contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday