Fitness Friday


Happy Fitness Friday!!
 
Today I am sharing with you a bit more lade back Fitness routine. This will work for you since I know everyone says the cant do it, they don't have enough time, or they are just to lazy. But guess what!?!
 
YOU CAN DO IT.
 
You can do anything you set your mind too.
 
There is a million and one excuses you can use to live an unhealthy lifestyle but its time to change that and feel great about yourself. 
 
Here is a basic workout that I found from Pinterest, but added my own flare to it. This is an at home workout, so you don't have to be embarrassed, everyone starts from somewhere.
 
DISCLAIMER : I am no way shape or form a fitness profession or a physician. These are tips to help, not to criticize or judge anyone, simply motivation. Hence the motto.
 
 
*Tips!
-If you aren't feeling the 3-5 times repeat I recommend starting with just repeating 2x
-If you don't have a lot of time I recommend Adding together the Burpees and Crunches
-Don't push your body if you feel uncomfortable and pain starts
 
Again, I am not trying to act the a professional these are tips I have learned over the years.
 
Much love
 
SCD
 
Happy Friday!
 
Any business inquiries? contactsoutherncity@gmail.com
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday