One Brand Beauty Vol 1


Before We Begin!
Hello everyone and WELCOME BACK TO YOU AND ME!! I have missed blogging so much and I am so happy to be back. Please forgive my absence for I needed to finish school as well as come up with better ideas for this blog.
While I have been gone I decided to start a new blog! It is called Drugstore Beauty Reviews you can go check out my first post out now! On that blog I will be posting strictly Drugstore beauty reviews obvi from the title ;]
I also would love to get into somewhat of a schedule, before I was once able to upload for 5 days in a row, I am really going to try and get back to that.
Anyways be sure to follow me on Twitter to catch more updates!
 
Lets begin...
 
 

 
Hi! I hope your day is going fabulously, today I am starting a new series called the One Brand Beauty these types of posts are for review and testing new all one brand of cosmetics.
 
For our very first post I thought we should start out with an easy, and great quality, as well as fairly assessable in the US, NYX cosmetics. This line of beauty ranges in prices, but for the post part nothing is really over $15. Well the products I love are not over this price range.
 
 
 Primer's : AMAZING, I would say these are easily comparable to the Smashbox Photo Finish primers, if not they might just be even better.
 
 Powder Blushes : Great quality of blushes I can get my hands on for the drugstore price. I can get enough of these.
 
 Wonder Pencil's : Great great great for the lower waterline, this makes my eyes look so awake!
 
 Bronzer : This is not a product that makes you look muddy or icky, very comparable to the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Solei Bronzer's.
 
 Setting Powder : Not a look of grease on my face after I use this!
 
 Eye shadow primer\base : I have very veigny eyelids, this cover it all with great lasting finish for the eyeshadows.
 
 Blotting sheets : One the best I can find besides the Clean and Clear ones.
 
 Butter Lipsticks : Feels just like putting butter on your lips, amazballs [did I really just say that?!]
 
 Butter Lipglosses : Amazing just like the lipsticks, they legitimately feel like rubbing butter all over where you cant decided if its really lip gloss, I prefer these a tad more than the lipsticks only because I feel the are just a bit more creamy and colorful.
 
Well there you go, a few of my favorites from NYX Cosmetics.
If you would like to check out their website here is the link :
 

Also, If you have any other recommendations for future OBB [one brand beauty] let me know by tweeting me or leaving a comment!!
 
 Thank you so much for your patience.
 
XX
 
SCD
 
 
PS.
Let me know how you feel about these posts!
 
 
Any Business Inquiries? contactsoutherncity@gmail.com
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday