Travel Tuesday

Hello everybody! Time for another travel Tuesday. I was thinking about the places I want to visit and South America came up on my list. Digging a little deeper I was looking into Argentina. On Instagram I follow @lesleymmurphy. She is my inspiration for all things about traveling. She also has a travel blog. www.theroadlestraveled.com 
Looking through her posts makes me want to take a spontaneous trip and just leave. But, than back to reality we all don't have loads of money or weeks of free time, or in fact jobs that we can't just get up and leave. Believe me I have thought about it. So one day I will hopefully have enough money to take these trips. Let's go explore Argentina...well here's some pictures. 









Short but sweet.

Thanks for tuning in. See you around here again for my next post.

XO

SCD

Disclaimer : No copyright intended.


contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday