Black Friday☺

Its Black Friday and you know what that means!

Crazy sales....Lines....Intense Shopping....and that's why I shop online!

Hi friends!

Today is considered a national holiday here in the US, a day where people wait outside the night before and wait in lines for the "best" deals yet. Know I cant sit here and say yuck who would ever do that because I have been that person[not the waiting out in the cold part]. My favorite thing about Black Friday is the deals but since the internet has just as good of deals why waste your time when there is free shipping. You save your self all the trouble.

Over the past year I have been in the habit to look online because the deals start even earlier and you get first dibs to those waiting for it into the store.

I don't know about you but the so called "deals" are becoming not that great. The deals seem to me the same at certain points around the year.

Don't get me wrong I still will find some great deals on BF.

If you are going out Happy Shopping and remember to stay sane! :}



SCD

contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday