Inspiration...

Hi beauties!

I haven't posted in a long time and I really have missed it. I was struggling with what to say or post about. I had been sick for around 2 weeks where I could hardly get myself out of bed let alone try and go on my computer to talk about happy things on my blog. Now that I am feeling much better I thought I would talk about my favorite thing to talk about.....

HOLIDAY SEASON!

There are a million things to start with but first I want to share my plans for blogging. I thought it would be fun if I did something like Blogmas! I don't know if you watch YouTube [I did a blog post on it!] but everyday until Christmas you post about something holiday-y. I am telling you right now that I am committing to doing this! I couldn't be more excited :}

Blogmas will be starting on the first on December tell the 25th.

Now I need your guys ideas for posts! I have a few but I really want to know what you want me to write about.

Let me know in the comments!

Happy Saturday and remember 40 days tell Christmas!!















XO
SCD Team





contactsoutherncity@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday