Last Day of November!

Hi!

Today is the very last day of November and that means Christmas is coming fast. I really enjoyed November with the weather and thanksgiving time. November was swell but I cant stop thinking about December...by far my favorite month of all time.

PSSSTTT!!!! BLOGMAS STARTS TOMORROW:}


I thought I would share with you my monthly November Favorites.


Here they are

Beauty:

Eyebrows have been a key thing for me this past fall so I have been wearing my Anastasia Brow pencil on an every day basis. Love this thing.



Another Favorite of mine for years has been my MAC pro longwear concealer. Covers up everything and anything. I am in the shade NC 20



Fashion:

My UGG's have come in handy during the snow and the really god temperatures. I love just the plain jane bailey buttons.

OTHER:

Books that I have been reading a love so far is Amy Poehler's book called yes please. It is so funny and I cant put it down.


That's all I really have for favorites this month :} short and sweet.

I hope you have a great day and start to your week!

Remember only 26 days tell Christmas!!


XO

SCD



contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday