Something Special!

Happy Wednesday Friends!

We are half way through the week! Thank the lord...

For todays post I wanted to share with you a few special surprise I have up my sleeve.

First things first My schedule. I have a pretty hectic schedule for the next 5 months and I just wanted to let you in on some fun things that are planned for the future.

The big idea is......


I am going to be posting videos of my daily life for vlogmas [ which is video blogging ] . If you have no idea what the heck I am talking about go to www.youtube.com and type into the search bar Vlogmas. You will surely updated then!

Vlogmas is a lot like Blogmas but just video blogging. This way you will get to see my life in action and not just through a blog. I thought this would be a good way for you guys to get to know me a bit more. I will be only posting the videos through my blog and no I will not be posting them on YouTube. So you guys are going to be the only ones to see these video clips. I am not sure how long I will be having these clips be but I can assure they will be 5 minutes of longer. Just like my Blogmas I need ideas for what each VIDEO will be about. For an example one daily video will be me baking Christmas cookie like I always do for every year. Leave me your suggestions below:}

I hope you have a fabulous day!

Remember only 36 days tell Christmas!


XO

SCD

contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday