We can't forget Thanksgiving!

I know that I posted about Christmas before Thanksgiving... what was I thinking!


Happy Monday friends!

Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for all that you have. For my family and I we love giving to others around this time of year whether it being serving at our local homeless shelter, our other charities in need of our help. It is a great way to give back and it gives you a great feeling in the end.
But don't get me wrong we still love our turkey dinner :}

For todays post I thought it would be about proportions. Since I know we all tend to forget that when we have a delicious meal in front of us.

I am not telling you that this is what you must do but its simply something that helps me :}

Meat sizes: Meat is a great protein which ever kind you have. I would suggest that eating about a hand size serving.

Mashed Potatoes :} One of my favorite things to eat but a serving size of a dinner roll will help keep you on a healthy path.

Stuffing:} Another favorite of mine but a dinner roll size is a good healthy proportion.

Others\Condiments: Remember less is more!

Happy Healthier Eating!


Disclaimer: I am in know way shape or form saying to that I am a health expert, this is something that I do for myself that I wanted to share with you. This may be different then you like but we are free to have our own opinions.


Remember only 38 days tell Christmas!


XO

SCD

contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday