Christmas List sneak peek!

Happy Friday Love!

TGIF!

Today I thought I would share with you my Christmas Wish List sneak peek!

Before I get into it I just wanted to say that I am very lucky and blessed to have the items that I have and I am not trying to come off snobbish or bratty I thought this would be a fun way to show you what I want and maybe you would get some ideas!

So here is 3 items that are on my list so far.

TOMS Black Desert Bootie Wedge :}
These are super cute for winter when you want to stay warm and have a little fashion in your outfit.















NORTH FACE Black Jacket. Stylish but will keep your warm through any weather.




















MICHAEL KORS zip wallet.
Super cute and I need a new wallet!






















Well there is a sneak peek into my X-mas List :}

I will be doing a full WishList during Blogmas, so watch out for that.

Have a great day!

XO

SCD

contactsoutherncity@gmail.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday