April 2015 Goals

APRIL GOALS 2015
 
Every month I am going to try to create goals for myself. This way I can share them with you to not only remind myself but give you guys something to put as your month goal.
 
1. Clean my closet...This is a very long and overdue process. I needs to be done. I need to clean out what I don't wear and don't want anymore, make room for new purchases, and clean my shoes area.
 
2. Eat healthier. I want April to by my month to get on top of my fitness and really pursue my goals for exercising and food. Eating healthier is defiantly on the top of my list.
 
3. Enjoy the warm weather. As spring finally arrives, I want to get outside and enjoy it before summer comes. Summer's are so hectic so I want to enjoy the peace and quiet.
 
4. Shop for Spring and Summer. There are a lot of clothing items that I want to purchase, as well as new makeup, new décor, new everything. I'm setting a limit for myself, and I will be doing a post on this later.
 
5. Spend more time with friends and family. As many people say Life is So Short. I want to live it to the fullest. Life also goes by so fast so I want to surround myself with the people I love, who make me laugh, and who I genially want to be with.
 
 
There you go, my 5 goals for April!
 
There is no guarantee that I will accomplish this all, but I sure will try:}
 
If you have any suggestions for blog topics please let me know!!
 
Have a great day!

I am sorry but there will be no Travel Tuesday this week. Next Week for sure.
 
XO
 
SCD
 
Follow SCD on Twitter! Southern City Dreams
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday