Spring Makeup!

Now that its officially spring, maybe not outside yet...but we can start changing into spring season. My favorite part of spring is changing up your makeup looks from winter, adding pops of color to your lips or lids. Makeup is the easiest to change in my opinion. You can go right out to the drugstore and buy a $5 dollar lipstick, or maybe spoil yourself with a higher end or brand product. Simply you can tell yourself because I CAN spoil myself once in a while.
 
Each year I try to create a new signature look for me. Sometimes its the latest trend for spring or maybe something that I want to create on my own.
 
Last year, the look I went for was to branch out on my lip color choices. I am usually a nude and light pink type of girl, so I went to Sephora and looked for colors that I would wear and to try out.
 
I came out with bright coral\orange lipsticks. I enjoyed trying out new things, but as for this year I want to try the DEWY skin\Fresh face for spring.

 
I love using this image of Candice Swanapool because she is simply gorgeous but I LOVE the makeup look. Perfect for Spring 2015.
 
 
I also really like this look. The rosy pink cheeks, light eye shadow to brighten the eye, brown eyeliner to soften the look up, and a light pink lip. This screams me!!
 
 
I have also been on Pinterest looking up the trends for Spring 2015 and I came across this wonderful website. http://www.mywedding.com/articles/spring-2015-makeup-trends/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fashion_style
 

The thing about myself is that I don't really follow the latest, in the now trends, if I really like the trend from 2 or 3 years ago, then I bring it back. I just like certain looks on me personally.
 
GET THE LOOK
To get the desired fresh face and or dewy look use : liquid foundation with a little glitter or shine in it. Don't finish with a matte powder, use a dewy or translucent powder.
Rosy cheeks: I recommend a bright powder blush, or a cream blush works even better. Find the shade that best suits you
Light eyes: I would recommend putting white in your water line or using a bright champagne on the lid will lighten your look
Eyeliner: I would give brown a try, using brown will give the soft effortless look rather than the harsher tone black. An alternative if you don't like brown blend\smudge out your liner to create the messier look that you would get with brown.
 
 
Tell us what's your favorite products, trends, and looks for spring!!
 
Happy Spring!
 
XO
 
 
Disclaimer: Images are not mine, no copyright intended.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday