Pinterest Fun

I was thinking that today, I wanted to direct my attention over to the best mom, blogger, wife, and pinner I know. Everyone its my pleaser to introduce to you [if you don't know of her] Shay Shull 
{cue the applause}
 
 
Shay Shull is someone who I have recently found within the past year. Not gonna lie, her brother lead me to her. Yes, her brother is Sean Lowe aka Mr. Hottie otherwise known from ABC's The Bachelor and Bachelorette. I discovered her while I was browsing the inter-web. Now I love her and every thing she does...not being creepy in anyway I promise.
 
She is single handedly the best Pinner I know on Pinterest, trust me check her out.
 
 
 
She has her own fabulous blog just on FOOD!
 
 
She also has a blog about her adorable family.
 
 
 
She is someone who you definatly need to check out. Life saver for recipes, fashion, and beauty!
 
Have a great day!
 
XO
 
Disclaimer : Image is not mine, no copyright intended. Links are to rightful owner.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday