Spring Treats!

Ahh spring, one of my favorite seasons. Now where is this picture taken, I must go there now!
 
Today, I thought I would some fun treats for Spring. Whether this is for your kids our just for Easter, they are easy peasy to make!
 
I have made these in the past but I cannot take credit for the amazing recipes. Links to these amazing people who made these awesome treats enjoy!
 
:}
 
Framed and Frosting's amazing recipe for Bunny Trail Popcorn Mix!
 
MakeLifeSpecial Easter Egg Rice Krispy treats!               Chocolate Birds Nest Cookies
 
I am telling you easy recipes, that create such cute treats!
 
XO
 
Disclaimer: Images are not mine, no copyright intended. All owners rightfully listed and linked. 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday