One Top Three ways

Today I am sharing a styling type post on how you can wear one piece of clothing three different ways to create three different looks.

 
Your favorite mint cardigan.
 
One : Pair with skinny jeans, leather boots\cowboy boots, a white tank or shirt, and you have created look 1!
 
Two: Use same skinny jeans roll them at the bottom two times, pair with your favorite flats, and the cardigan. Your set for look two!
Here is what I mean for rolling your skinnies
Three : For the final outfit choice, I recommend a nice pair of flare jeans, and some booties to complete the look. This is a bit more casual but still cute!
 
 
I love all these looks. Great ways to pair with your favorite cardigan.
 
Have a great day!
 
XO
 
Disclaimer : I do not own this images, no copyright intended.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday