Fitness Friday

 
ITS FRIDAY....GET MOTIVATED
 
Happy Friday to you all! TGIF! I'm so ready for the weekend.
 
Here is today's post, all about my fitness routine for Fridays. They are a special day, so its a special day in the fitness routine. Lets begin.
 
Usually every other Friday I take some sort of exercising class examples like Zumba, Hip Hop, spin class, or Kick Boxing. Love them all but this Friday was a day at the gym to really get a good workout.
 
First : Cardio...hate it but you need it. I run for about 30 minutes as fast as I can.
Second : Core. I ALWAYS make sure to do core on every Friday whether I take a class or not. I spend about 20 minutes on core.
Third : Stretching, I like to take 15 minutes to give a great stretch to muscles, since they go through a lot of wear and tear throughout the week.
Fourth : At my gym they have hot yoga every Friday and this Friday I decided to give it a whirl, and guess what...I loved it! It made me feel so amazing. Defiantly going to be doing that Mon, Wed, and Fridays now. It relaxes my muscles so much that I find that I am not sore after going to hot yoga. It works wonders on me.
Fifth : I shower and hydrate at the gym
Sixth : I head on home.
 
I am usually at the gym for 2-3 hours if not more.
Hot Yoga class is about 45 minutes long.
 
There you go, my routine for some Fridays.
 
Hope you enjoyed and here are some motivation pics. Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
"IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY BUT ITS ALWAYS WORTH IT."
 
XO
 
Disclaimer : Images are not mine, no copyright intended.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday?

Travel Tuesday

Travel Tuesday